Friday, November 20, 2015

Here I Is!

Well, it's about time yers trooly started a blog to plug my own work. I can't thank Warren Montgomery (Will Lill Comics), John Michael Helmer (Red Leaf Comics), and Mark Davis (Surprising Comics) enough for publishing my stories in their inimitable mags!

There's lots more to come, but here are the newest mags featuring my ka-razee stories...

From Will Lill Comics:

GRAPHIX CHRONICLES #4: This one's in full color! It features "No Man Can Stop...Toombora!", my homage to the Lee/Kirby/Ayers Atlas/monster mags of the late 50s/early 60s. It's penciled by Phil Fried and inked by...Dick Ayers! Cover art is by Steve Busti and Dick Ayers. Wrote this one back in 1996, it's been reprinted several times by other publishers, but this is the first time in color!

This mag also features the debut of my 1940s heroine, The Black Rose, with art by David Vance. Originally created as Big Bang Comics' answer to the Black Canary...





MERCURY #1: Wrote this one back in 1998/99, it's illustrated by Seppo Makinen and Steve Addlesee. My first full-length, non-anthology comic! This one's a tribute to the Silver/Groovy Age of teen heroes like Spider-Man, Nova, and Firestorm...






And coming soon in Graphix Chronicles...

I also have a couple more properties in the works, but I need artists! If you love drawing comics, send me samples (or links to samples) @ thegroovyagent@yahoo.com ! The more talent I can work with, the more stories I can write! Right? Right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment