Saturday, August 29, 2020

New Diversions and InDELLible!

Hey, I'm back with another update! 

First off, I sent Diversions #3 to Ka-Blam! for printing, so it should go up for sale on IndyPlanet some time in October (I hope). I'll be uploading it to DriveThru Comics around the time it goes live on IndyPlanet. I'm very proud of our first theme issue, "Crime Busters!" Brand new tales of Night Spider (art by JW Erwin) and Midnight Stranger (art by Joe Koz), plus an edited/corrected reprinting of Black Rose







And over at InDELLible, I have two  stories, both drawn by my late friend Donnie Page coming out in All New Popular Comics #5, which should go on sale in the next few weeks on Amazon. The "King of the Hill" story from Diversions #1 will be published in full color (inks by Ken McFarlane; lettering and color supplied by Mort Todd) in that issue, and a 12 page Owl story we worked on will debut in the issue. It will be in color as well. (Inks by John Gentil, lettering and colors by Kevin Scott Halter.)




I'll keep you posted on the "when" for both these books as soon as I get concrete info. 

Pax!

2 comments: