Sunday, February 28, 2016

Moving Slowly Along...

Well, it's about time for an update about what's going on in ye comicbook writer's world, huh?

From Will Lill Comics this summer, I'll have some of my old Blue Moon Comics work appearing in a new title called Fun Adventure Comics. The first ish will feature Alex Miracle (a version of Adam Strange I created for Big Bang Comics). Here's a taste...

Also coming to Will Lill will be an pre-Marvel/Atlas style story with amazing art by Ed Quinby:

And a reprinting of the first Kragor tale with art by Louis Sollune (then working under the name J.P. Dupras). Here's a nice page from that story...

By the way, I have several more Kragor stories written if there are any artists out there who wanna give 'em a shot. (Please!)

John Helmer, head of Red Leaf, has started a new imprint called Lucky Comics. Lucky's all about old-school style comics, and their first mag is Beetle Girl (granddaughter of the original Dan Garrett Blue Beetle). John wrote the first two issues (the first ish is available here). My story will be in ish #3. It's an 8 page action-packed, fun-for-all type story, in which Beetle Girl battles an updated version of Golden Age BB villain, The Sphinx. Again, I need an artist to step up and draw it. (Is this mike on?)

Again, from Will Lill Comics, the mysterios Midnight Stranger will soon be making his debut. I have found an awesome artist in Joe Koziarski! Wah-hoo! Here's a bit of a rough teaser/preview of what's coming...

Finally, I'm still waiting for an artist to get to step up to the plate for Guns N Rosa at Pix-C! This is the revived Charlton Comics, y'all! One page a week for 17 weeks will lead to both online and print feathers in your artistic cap! C'mon and hit that dusty trail with me!

As you can see, there's a lot going on for yers trooly, and I have tons more stuff I want to do. I have the stories! I have the publishers! C'mon, artists, and join me in the fun! I'm easy to work with, a hard worker, and all-around loveable guy! Let's make some great comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment