Tuesday, September 5, 2017

On Sale Now!

Check it out! Three comics with my stories in 'em are on sale right now, with more on the way!
From Will Lill Comics (available in print via IndyPlanet, and digitally via DriveThru) come issues 3 and 4 of Fun Adventure Comics! Midnight Stranger leads off issue #3, while Kragor and Black Rose fill the back 2/3 of ish 4! Art by Joe Koziarski, Louis Sollune (aka JP Dupras), and David Vance!

(And just 'cause I love ya, here's taste of my story in FAC! #5 on sale soon: "Snake Eyes" with art by Ben Ferrari...)



Also, Surprising Universe #1 is now on sale! Only 200 copies in print, available directly from publisher Mark F. Davis ($7.50 post paid via PayPal at markfdavis1@yahoo.com)! I love writing Unbeatable Brick (the big red guy on the cover), and I hope you enjoy his origin story!


 Stay tuned! Lots more stuff is in the works!


No comments:

Post a Comment